Photo Super Constellation engines
Photo of the left wing engines of the C-121C Super Constellation, VH-EAG, of the Historical Aircraft Restoration Society in Australia. The photo was taken during take off and shows the engine exhaust flames.
Order this photo on plexiglass
A photo on plexiglass/acrylic glass gives you the depth, look and feel of a photo that is on real glass. A luxury perception, but lighter and stronger than real glass. The photo is printed on high-quality photo paper and then glued between a 3-mm-thick plexiglass sheet and a 3-mm-thick dibond plate.
Available in three sizes:
- 90 x 60 cm / 60 x 90 cm
- 105 x 70 cm / 70 x 105 cm
- 120 x 80 cm / 80 x 120 cm
- Absolute top quality (gallery and museum quality)
- Actual high quality photoprint between plexiglass and dibond
- Sturdy hanging frame included
- Floater frame optional
- Price: from € 235.- (90 x 60 cm, VAT and shipping costs included)