Digital design AV-8B Harrier San Francisco
A digital design, made by Larissa Beentjes, showing a United States Marine Corps AV-8B Harrier on board the USS Makin Island. The USS Makin Island is an amphibious assault ship and visited San Francisco for the 2012 Fleet Week. The bridge in the back is the San Francisco-Oakland Bay bridge.
Order this digital design on plexiglass
A digital design on plexiglass/acrylic glass gives you the depth, look and feel of a photo that is on real glass. A luxury perception, but lighter and stronger than real glass. The design is printed on high-quality photo paper and then glued between a 3-mm-thick plexiglass sheet and a 3-mm-thick dibond plate.
Available in three sizes:
- 90 x 60 cm / 60 x 90 cm
- 105 x 70 cm / 70 x 105 cm
- 120 x 80 cm / 80 x 120 cm
- Absolute top quality (gallery and museum quality)
- Actual high quality photoprint between plexiglass and dibond
- Sturdy hanging frame included
- Floater frame optional
- Price: from € 235.- (90 x 60 cm, VAT and shipping costs included)