Digital design EA-18G Growler
A digital design, made by Larissa Beentjes, showing the cockpit of a United States Navy EA-18G Growler during landing. The Growler is a carrier-capable airborne electronic attack aircraft. While the pilot flies the aircraft from the front seat, the back seat is taken by the Electronic Warfare Officer.
Order this digital design on plexiglass
A digital design on plexiglass/acrylic glass gives you the depth, look and feel of a photo that is on real glass. A luxury perception, but lighter and stronger than real glass. The design is printed on high-quality photo paper and then glued between a 3-mm-thick plexiglass sheet and a 3-mm-thick dibond plate.
Available in three sizes:
- 90 x 60 cm / 60 x 90 cm
- 105 x 70 cm / 70 x 105 cm
- 120 x 80 cm / 80 x 120 cm
- Absolute top quality (gallery and museum quality)
- Actual high quality print between plexiglass and dibond
- Sturdy hanging frame included
- Floater frame optional
- Price: from € 235.- (90 x 60 cm, VAT and shipping costs included)